Tuesday, March 5, 2013

INSPIRATIONAL Tuesday! (SPECIAL EDITION)

This is long over due post...

Back last October I asked my BBFF (Blogger Best Friend Forever) Donna to do a swap with me. 
She agreed, we set our budget, & then reseted our budget. 
Long story short when I got back from NYC in late January we finally mailed in our boxes. 
I got mine first, & few days later she got hers. (I am always late, as it seems.) 


Donna Boo! 
Isn't my BBFF just gorgeous? 
How freakin' amazing are her eyebrows? I am so jelly!

Since I have started blogging, a swap was one of the things I have been wanting to do for a long time.
I am so glad I finally did it, & with someone I totally adore. 


The box & the note. 


All my goodies!!!
Nars, MAC, Wet N Wild, & Lorac blushes/highlighter 

She knows I am blush whore, she didn't disappointed. 
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!


Too Faced Boudoir Eyes palette. 
The colors, to die for. The shadows names, too cute. 


Nars, MAC, & Wet N Wild lipsticks. 
She got me my first ever Nars & Wet N Wild lipsticks. 
I have yet to wear the Nars & Wet N Wild lipticks, but can't wait. 

(& TWINS! I sent her MAC Diva, she sent me MAC Diva. Its a Leo thing.)


My BBFF knows me so well, mint polishes, yes! 
Legit, the darker shade is almost finished up. 


& of course accessories. 

Donna Boo, THANK YOU for every single thing in this swap. I love everything! 
Thank you ssooo much for doing this with me. 

To see what I got my BBFF CLICK HERE!

xo SARMIN

10 comments:

  1. Your BFF is simply stunning! HER EYEBROWS <3

    And I am WELL JEL of all the products! Have fun playing with them and don't forget to blog about them :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you SCORED. that's an amazing pile of goodies there! Seriously- I love the MAC lipstick and the WET AND WILD. I'll be interested to see how you like them. I have a couple wet and wild lipsticks (matte like that) that I wear under my gloss- I like 'em! But you are the MAC queen :)

    And her eyebrows are the bizness. Two stylish ladies involved in this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps I hope your job is going well!!!!!! I'm excited for you. And yes, blogging with work is really hard. If I worked half the time I did now my blog would be much cooler, haha. It's a difficult balance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your friend is so beautiful! And I am super jealous about all of those amazing products you have shown here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh Sarmin!

    You've disappeared! :(

    Miss your posts lovely.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like one successful swap! Thanks for sharing.:D

    - Marie
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey missy, where have u been? Missed your posts

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

You commenting, makes my heart smile!

xo SARMIN